We maximize the college experience.
Abuzz connects students, administration, and town to create a thriving and engaged school community. We are innovators, creators, value-driven, and a team with the firm belief that it is people, not just the product, that makes a company successful.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for driven and innovative go-getters to help bring Abuzz to colleges, students, and communities across the country.
Campus Content Editor
The Abuzz Campus Content Editor is a liaison between the Abuzz Engagement Team, Abuzz ambassadors, school administrators, and department leaders across campus. The ideal candidate will utilize their communication skills and campus network to help administrators and department leaders deliver valuable content to students through Abuzz while collaborating with student ambassadors and the Abuzz Engagement Team to enhance campus programming. The ability to utilize leadership skills and build relationships with college administrators and peers to resourcefully curate campus content is key to this role.
As an Abuzz Content Editor, your leadership is empowered, your opinion is valued, your professional skills are fostered, and creativity is part of the job.
- Campus Success: be a leader and liaison between the Abuzz Engagement Team, your college administrators. and student body to collect and curate content on Abuzz, including campus events, resources, notifications from administrators, and student activities
- Relationship Builder: develop and maintain relationships with your school’s administrators, department leaders, clubs, and student leaders to make Abuzz the solution for connecting students, delivering valuable content, and uniting campus engagement initiatives
- Ambassador Lead: play a leadership role in the collaboration between the Abuzz Engagement Team and your school’s Abuzz student ambassadors to leverage student involvement in enhancing campus events and facilitating connection with student organizations and clubs
- Community Curator: utilize your familiarity with your college town to assist with aggregating local promotions, events, and student discounts while suggesting local partnership opportunities that add value to student life
- A passion for sharing and increasing awareness of resources, information, and campus events with other students
- Enthusiasm for building community and uniting students, campus communities, and groups on a campus-centric platform
- The ability to diligently and resourcefully collect and aggregate content from school administrators and department leaders
- The ability to leverage your campus network to include student organizations, clubs, and Greek Chapters in engagement initiatives
- A motivated, hardworking, and FUN spirit
- A desire and excitement for helping other students engage with campus resources and opportunities to maximize their college experience
- Work experience that directly aligns with your campus involvement and deepens your relationships with administrators, student leaders, and other peers.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a new and innovative ed-tech platform while contributing to enhancing campus events and the overall college experience for students at your school
- Highly marketable resume-building experience in event sponsorship, content management, marketing, leadership, B2B networking, and promotion activations